a true friend LONG

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: a true friend LONG
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:00:05 -0500
Cc: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Listers, I would like to share with you a very fine gentleman and dedicated
hobbiest, a few weeks ago a friend of mine is southern Georiga came across a
large garage of brand new in the original boxes Triumph and Lucas parts of
every type and descrition possible, we entered a bid and won, now how do I
get from N. Virgina to S. Georgia to pickup 2 truck loads of parts without
having to pay a small fortune along the way, I mentioned this to Mr. Ken
Gano off list what a deal and what a problem I had, last night Ken G. posted
me he had asked his wife and family if he could remove the seats from their
van and drive from Illinois to Georgia and then on to Virginia and back to
Illinois to be of help to me, the whole group supported their dad, this
ladies and gentleman is way beyond the reach of "I want to be of help", this
is one of the kindest offers I have ever had in all my years on this earth,
I have no idea how to say "Thank You Ken Gano, so I want the rest of this
cyber world to know what a fine friend you truly are, thanking you so very
much  "FT"