Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: "Dale Neidhammer" <dneid@siliconmetrics.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:08:16 -0600
Posted-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:10:52 -0600 (CST)
Hey, All,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the information I have received since my
newbie post of yesterday morning.  Some great info and a bunch of warm
hellos and welcome on boards.  As my jag buddy in Dallas said last night...
"everyone loves these British cars... the more the merrier, err mechanics
that is."
After all the responses I got, I still lean towards a TR6 but a great
Spitfire at a good price would be scooped up by me.  Maybe I can squeeze one
of each.  That would be fun.
As I move along in my education and quest, I'll be ringing in with
questions.  Speaking of education, can anyone recommend a good book covering
the Triumph line?  I have a copy of Bill Piggot's book "Triumph, the
Sporting Cars."  Good history, but lack of real meat concerning the
mechanics, options, features of the various models.
Thanks once again.  I look forward to meeting some of you face-to-face some
day.

Regards,
Dale Neidhammer

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Dale Neidhammer.vcf]