RE: TR4 front sway bar

To: pethier@isd.net, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 front sway bar
From: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:13:12 -0500
>===== Original Message From pethier@isd.net =====
>Is there a difference in the front sway bar  to fit  the early TR4 compared
>the bar required for the later TR4, TR4A and the TR350?
>
>In other words, if a front sway bar is represented to fit TR4, TR4A, and
TR250,
>will it fit on my very early TR4?

Phil,

The ADDCO bar I am installing this winter is installed to the frame on the
front bumper extensions. Not very firm ground???  I am buying a full front
radiator sheild from Moss to act as a better anchor.  The TR4A I am told has a
different front frame setup (see Moss catalog frame page) more like the TR250
and TR6.

I think ADDCO has a different part number for the TR3A-TR4 and the TR4A-TR6
check out there site www.addco.net

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L soon to be "O" - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn
E-Mail: sanborn@net1plus.com