Re: Fan (8-blade plastic fan on at TR4A)

To: DShoop7572@aol.com, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fan (8-blade plastic fan on at TR4A)
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:01:45 -0700
DShoop7572@aol.com wrote:

>     Has anyone mounted the 8 bladed  plastic fan, backwards, on a TR4a or is
> this just an idea??? I need to order a fan and like the idea but would like
> to know if someone actually did this with good results.

Dave, I don't know whether a TR4A is different, but it definitely DID NOT
fit backwards on my early TR4. Possible the TR4A fan hub assembly is
smaller diameter, but TRF said it would fit, and it wouldn't. I can confirm
measurements if you need them -- I have the hub on my car, and the
yellow fan hanging decoratively on my garage wall.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO