Re: Fw: ass kicking

To: philip.smith25@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: ass kicking
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:36:34 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/01 12:26:25 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
philip.smith25@verizon.net writes:

> i'm still waiting to get my ass kicked.

You know Kurt...I don't know you and I don't know Philip..but I believe he
quite clearly stated that he was kidding.  I'm also not sure about the
blasting you took, but I missed any reply or explaination on your part.

Bottom line, if you just want to  pick at someone for a fight, take it to
your local bar and take it off the list.  I waste bandwidth as much as
anyone, but this really has nothing to do with LBCs, Britain, or anything
remotely interesting or amusing.  "sophmoric" comes to mind.

RH