Re: Wacky Paint Jobs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wacky Paint Jobs
From: William Hook <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 00:14:26 +0000
My wifes 72 TR6 which is an imaculate Damson (dark redish purple) came with an
equally imaculate hardtop with a less than imaulate heavy tapestry liner of
dark red, orange and cream colored paisey.   We refer to it during hardtop
weather as her mobile bordello.  Boy... I sure hope we don't have to go
through the 60's again.....

Bill Hook 57 TR3 (just plain white with plain black interior....but still fun)