[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:59:24 -0500
Steve,

        I just finished installing my new dash (TR6) from Prestige and it is
magnificient!
        Randy (the owner) is a dedicated craftsman who makes dashes for some of
the
        Big 3. Not, TRF, though. If you're going to invest $200 in a dash, you
might as
        well cut out the middle man, save some $$, and buy directly from Randy.
However,
        invest about $100 more and get the "Rolls-Royce" of a dash. He also did
some
        custom work for me without any additional charge. He made the glove box
lock hole
        large enough for the TR4 finger pull. Only one drawback - plan on
waiting
        at least a month or more for delivery.

        NFI, etc,
        Jeff N.