Winter in Newfoundland

To: Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winter in Newfoundland
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 20:00:26 -0400
And Frank speaks with the usual degree of Newfy tongue-in-cheek understatement!
I just heard that this year, if they get just another inch, the record will
have been set for snow in St. John's NF - twenty FEET this winter.
Den 'e talk's aboat a summer's wurt o' drivin leek ets mored an a copla
days long!
Best to the east Frank,
Jim Wallace
Ottawa
-former frequent visitor to the rock, and not associated with the
government in any way

From: "Boothroyd, Frank"
.......maybe that's because we've still got three feet of snow on the
ground........what would you use for one summer's worth of driving.....
Thanks,
Frank