PDWA follow up

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA follow up
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 23:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
Reguarding my earlier question about a tripped PDWA hindering performance of
one of the brake circuits,

I've already started getting replies from the list. . .thanks.

I ask for advice from the list because I read the following webpage:

http://vtr.listquest.com/maintain/brake-bleeding.html

With the following exerpt:

Your Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA) may be tripped. This would
close off either the front or back hydraulic circuit and leave the other
functional. It's easy to trip this when bleeding the brakes. If this is your
problem, the brake warning light will glow brightly when the ignition is turned
on. (Unless of course your brake warning light switch or bulb is not
working...)  If the PDWA is tripped, the shuttle in the PDWA can be re-centered
by the following procedure:

Of course these are instructions for BLEEDING the brakes.
But I thought a blockage for bleeding might affect actual performance too.

Scott
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/