Re: New British Car Club

To: kwaringa@dynsys.com, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New British Car Club
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:02:14 -0400
   Ken & company,
             Congratulations on the formation of your new club. I have
found that since having our club start up last October, owners and
enthusiasts seem to be coming out of the woodwork. In only 7 months we
have almost 80 members. It isn't the numbers that matter, though. What I
often think about is how many of these cars would simply be hiding
behind the locked garage doors and not being used, simply from the fact
that someone didn't know who to call to work on them or where to get the
parts. The club opens up a huge network of information and help,( sort
of like this list, only without the monitor and keyboard.) The
comraderie we share is addicting as well. I've met some of the most
interesting folks ever through this hobby. We're now busy ironing out
the summer cruise schedule. In the works is an all British car show for
next fall.( Details will be sent when finalized) I wish you and Bay
British Cars all the best in your future endeavors.
     Best regards,
Kevin D. Thompson
     President
Cape Cod British Car Club
  1976 TR6 CF55588U+O

some days you're the pigeon....and some days you're the
statue..........(Dilbert's law)