Re: TR3 Front Fender beading

Subject: Re: TR3 Front Fender beading
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:29:38 -0700
Cc: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Pat :

Assuming you're talking about the front beads, the correct beads have a
metal strip instead of tabs where the beads go past the hood(bonnet).
There are small sheet metal screws (with large heads, I forget the name
offhand) that attach the metal strip to the fender(wing).  It sounds as
though perhaps you are trying to fit rear beads to the front ...

Randall