signing off for two weeks

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: signing off for two weeks
From: "David Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:42:01 -0400
Just a quick note to say I'm signing off for two weeks while we are on
vacation. Going to Florida for my niece's wedding. I might be able to catch
a shuttle launch I think.
When I get back I am ordering new floors and sills for my TR4A. I will
probably be asking for advise when I do this. I know the brackets that
attach the body to the frame under the floors are gone so I will need to get
them too. Maybe I can get away without removing the body. The doors don't
close worth a %$#* as it is.
See you in two weeks,
Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH