Re: Change with parish-Heacock Insurance

To: "Robert Rudolphi" <robertrudolphi@netscape.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Change with parish-Heacock Insurance
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:29:35 -0400
I always insure my cars as regular. Damn if I'm gonna let them tell me when
and where I can drive my cars! Of course, the down side is I can't collect
what I think they're worth if I have an accident. Course it makes me more
paranoid about my driving, and thus much more alert to what's going on
around me on the road...

(GEICO tried to total my 85 Impala for a minor "Daytona Stripe"! I told them
where to put the check, and put another 80k on the car before selling
it...Now I have USAA)

Scott
64 Herald/Sports 1200 Convertible
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/