1974 TR6 -- CF23759U -- missing its owner?

To: "INTERNET:Herald948@aol.com" <Herald948@aol.com>
Subject: 1974 TR6 -- CF23759U -- missing its owner?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:55:00 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <vtr-chapters@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <vtr@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:Herald948@aol.com
>I received a note (excerpted below) from a Police Department in Ontario,
Canada. If anyone on these lists recognizes the car as their own or
belonging to someone they know, PLEASE contact me directly at
<herald948@aol.com>, and I will forward the information to that Police
Department. (It does not seem to appear in VTR's database.) Please also
pass the word along!
=====
"Our Commercial Auto Crime Bureau has located a 1974 Triumph TR6 abandoned
in Mississauga, Ontario. It is possible that the vehicle was stolen from
winter storage and the owner does not yet know it is missing.<snip>

Isn't this wonderful.  How many police departments do you know that would
go to this amount of trouble to find the owner of an abandoned car?

Dave