Tube routing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tube routing
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@home.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:45:30 -0400
List,
What is the accepted correct routing of the tubing for the windshield washer.

Talk about fear factor, I'm a fabricator/machinist for my company Northrop
Grumman everyday of the year, whiteout blinking an eye  I drill new holes of
various sizes in million dollar pieces of (EW) electronic systems for the
government. But when It can to drilling a hole in the dash of my TR3 to
accommodate the washer pump, I found myself shaking in my shoes.  Isn't  that
strange.

Thanks
Ronnie Babbitt
Ts71887L and as suggested soon to be "O"