TR4 Problem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Problem
From: Dietmar Schlei <dschlei@pressenter.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:39:37 -0500
Hi List

I got my TR4 on the road again!  I would like to extend my thanks to Ed
Woods for the starter flange he gave me free of charge!!!!!!!!!  What a
great guy!!!!!!

I have (hopefully) one last problem; I seem not to be able to bleed the
clutch slave cylinder properly.  Even emtying a whole master cylinder (not
all the way to empty) will not remove the spongy feel and need for clutch
pedal pumping for shifting operatons.  Is there a trick which I miss?
can't I bleed it like a brake?  Any advice?

You all have a great weekened!

Dietmar Schlei