TR6 electic fan and electic fuel pump installed!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 electic fan and electic fuel pump installed!
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:17:44 -0400
Hi -

Many thanks to those who helped me with some valuable tips for
installation of the electric fan and electic fuel pump in my TR6 (both
done today). I feel so Hi-Tech. Among many who helped were Sherman
Taffel, Randall Young, Mike Lundford and especially Sumner Weisman who
scanned in and sent me the missing page of my instructions that
described how to install the tempsensor. Also, Sumner managed to have a
Ford dealer custom make a pigtail to fit the Ford inertial cutoff switch
I used for the electic fuel pump. And of course there was Dan Master's
manual to thank as well.

All is working perfectly! It sure was great to finally get out in the TR
today. Ahhhhhh.

Keith
74 TR6 ( Hi Tech Edition)