vendors

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: vendors
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:05:15 -0400
List, I have had quite a few replys on my post about M/C work from
"White-Post" and all have said what a top shelf job they do, well thats
fine, in June of 1999 they charged $55.00 for a resleeve, now they charge
$175.00 and install 2 rubber gaskets and one small spring washer, now I have
to say $120.00 is a lot of money for 2 rubber gaskets and they can be top
quality all they want, but from $55.00 to $175.00 is way out of line for any
price increase doing the same exact work, 1st class or 2nd class.  "FT"