new spit owner

To: "David Lover" <dlover25@home.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: new spit owner
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:35:08 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David Lover wrote ::

> I've been listening to the group for about a week now, and am amazed how
> friendly everyone is. It truly seems that this group is one big extended
> family. I should start by apologizing in advanced for any dumb questions I
> ask. I haven't done a lot of mechanical projects other than basic tune
ups.

Welcome to the list David, there are no dumb questions, every question is a
call for help, a memory reviver, or a "I forgot about that" and we also have
another "spit" on the road. It is very surprising how so often my car will
develop a little noise and the question comes up on the list and sure enough
thats whats wrong with my car also, helping one is really helping everyone
in one way or another, enjoy your new found friend and test the knowledge of
this list, they're tough and "always" have the answers.  "FT"