Re: tr6 head gasket advice needed

To: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr6 head gasket advice needed
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 10:51:22 -0500
Use a Payen gasket. These are modern teflon coated gaskets and do not
require any sealer. You can order Payen gaskets from Ken Gillanders at
British Frame & Engine. My local Jaguar shop ordered one for my from their
local

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com