Feline Spit Driver!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Feline Spit Driver!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:26:33 EDT
List,

I guess it was bound to happen....my 19 year old daughter has expressed a
renewed interest in learning how to drive the Spit and has now included our
male cat in the training program....he doesn't even chase mice so I don't
think he's mentally ready for the task!

Attached is a photo of both behind the wheel....no, the car never left the
driveway and won't under these conditions but I thought the moment was worth
a photo.....

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (complete rolling chassis finished - busy painting various
interior parts, assembling the engine and still doing body prep - check out
my progress by visiting http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (winter covers off - she's on the road again!)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
LIZ&KI~1.JPG]