Re: OD Switch - rework for TR4 successful

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD Switch - rework for TR4 successful
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 22:03:52 -0400
    Brian, I also wired up a light for the O/D, as I had seen a posting
about Peter doing his. Actually, it was for the exact same reasons as
well. During a complete engine and tranny replacement the EGR service
counter came out. I had the extra light circuit, and had gotten kind of
used to having my feet sticking out of the rear of the cockpit while my
head was stuffed under the dash. I made a silhouette of a lightning bolt
on the little red plastic light cover. Because of this modification, my
TR6 picked up 20% more horsepower. Yeah, right !!!  8^D   Ya gotta have
some fun with these things, and yes, I also must tinker..........
    Regards,
        Kevin Thompson
Cape Cod Brtish Car Club