RE: Ebay Seller Question!!

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, Spifires Autox Team <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay Seller Question!!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:59:59 +0200
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Same here Jeff . Strange ... , but I thought it was because of the Lucas
fuses in my PC :-) . The list nevertheless remains one of the best resources
around . Thanks Mark and listers !

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club ( Pretoria Centre ) membership number : 356 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .