Re: IS THERE AN SU CARB DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

To: Anthony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: IS THERE AN SU CARB DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:10:07 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jerry,

You might try one thing more. My rear su was running so rich it overflowed. I
thought it was a sticky
valve but it was the float sticking to the shaft and not "floating". Removed
float and cleaned with
steel wool and made sure the float shaft was clean. Sofarsogood. Worth checking
it out.

Bob Labuz

1958 TR3A
1974 T140V