RE: Triumph MotoRing

To: "Triumphs@autox. Team. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumph MotoRing
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:09:03 -0700
Since nothing on his site has been updated in over 2 years, I would hazard a
guess that Jacob ben-David Zimmerman is no longer at MIT, perhaps a victim
of the defense budget cuts.

However, there's a snail mail address and phone number for him at
http://www.mit.edu/people/zimerman/whereiam.html
Perhaps you should try those, if you don't get an answer from one of his
acquaintances.