TR3A Door Fit

To: "Triumph Newsletter (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Door Fit
From: "Justin Paxton" <Justin@BEXEL.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:05:13 -0700
I need some advise on TR3A door fit.  The latch that came out of the car
had been notched on the back side to accommodate the fact that the
adjustment is not sufficient for the door to close lined up properly.
The new ones I got from Moss have no such notch and wonder if anyone has
run across this anomaly?
Any tricks on aligning the door so that it closes nicely besides the
latch would also be appreciated.
Cheers: JP
 '59 TR3A  "Parts All Over The House"

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]