TR6 Engines for sale teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f4JF7sx26578

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>, TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Engines for sale teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f4JF7sx26578
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:09:16 -0400
List,
I ran into an old acquaintance last Saturday while attending British Car
Days at Chateau Ilan. He used to do some restoration work on TRs and MGs
but has moved on to Jags. Anyway, he has 6 engines and some TR3-6 frames
that he wants to dispose of. The engines were all running when pulled
out of totaled cars in the 70's. They have been outside for at least 6
years that I know of. He wants $450 for the bunch. I am interested in
one for spares, anyone interested in the rest? The are located in Harris
County, GA, just north of Columbus and about 100 miles south of Atlanta.
The frames looked good the last time I was at his place, just surface
rust.
I will be away for 2 weeks with no email access, but let me know if
there is any interest and I'll respond when I return.
TIA,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO