Re: Source for English Picnic Basket

To: kmr@pil.net, tom_winslow@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Source for English Picnic Basket
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:27:24 EDT
Hello List-

I recommend the Triple C picnic baskets without reservation.

I have a hard time finding a gift for my wife when I return from a car show.
I always try to bring something back for her to show my gratitude for her
patience. She is not particularly interested in the cars and after a few
years of car shows, she would rather stay home.

When I returned from TRF's Summer Party one year with a Triple C picnic
basket, it was well received. Great quality. There is some difference in the
color of the plates and in some of the contents, but they are very helpful
and knowledgeable about what would fit and look good on your car.

Good luck-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 5/19/2001 4:05:00 PM Central Daylight Time, kmr@pil.net
writes:

<<
 > I give up. Can someone please tell me where I can
 > order on of these picnic baskets vis the Internet?
 >
 > Thanks,
 >
 > tw

 Hi Tom,

 Triple C has them, although they're wicked expensive.

 http://www.mailordercentral.com/triple-c/prodinfo.asp?number=OPT-EPS2&variat
 ion=&aitem=2&mitem=4

 Kai

Steve Thornton