Re: Early TR3 Diff Parts....

Subject: Re: Early TR3 Diff Parts....
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 20:10:37 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Phil :

Why not switch to the later rear end ?  It's supposed to be noticeably
stronger, and ISTR was even a factory approved retrofit to the earlier
cars.  They're also much more common, especially since they usually
outlast the car.  Of course, you'll have to either switch to Girling
brakes in the rear, or drill your backing plates for the 6 bolts, but
either one shouldn't be too challenging.

Randall