TR parts needed

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR parts needed
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:10:01 +0200
List
I'm in need of the following items for my '56 TR3 ( TS 10795 ) :

1) Bonnet / hood safety catch . I do have the rod , but for one or other
reason the previous owner decided to cut the catch off .

2) Vent lid and mechanism ( lid , spring , hinge , link etc. ) . Previous
owner welded the vent lid to the body and removed the operating mechanism .

Any help would be highly appreciated .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club ( Pretoria Centre ) membership number : 356 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.