Re: anyone use Waxoyl?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anyone use Waxoyl?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:12:33 +0100
Hi Erik
I would guess that most paint manufacturers have a similar product, I use 3M
product for my cars, it comes in cans that fit a professional range
applicator, so unless you have a compressor not much use to you. Try asking
at your local paint supplier for cavity wax or cavity protect wax, something
like that. They may even recognise Waxoyl name.
It seems to help, at least psychologically!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon