FS: TR6 hard-top

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: TR6 hard-top
From: Paul Mitchell <paul-m@mweb.co.za>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:36:44 +0200
Cc: Mike & Nerina Napoli <nermic@iafrica.com>
List,

The Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa, Cape Town branch has a
hardtop for a TR6 for sale - price a donation to the club, plus
shipping.

The hard top was left behind when a TR6 was sold without it, then
donated to the club when the owner emigrated. All the local TR6 owners
who want a hard top have one already. It is in good condition, although
the headliner is a little loose, with all glass, and is red. Shipping,
if paid from this end (South Africa US$1 = 8 Rand) would probably be
fairly cheap, and I can find out more details if anyone is interested.
The cost of the hardtop itself is very negotiable - at the moment, it is
unused and cluttering the chairman's garage - make us an offer!

Paul
Cape Town (on the coast, so I can put it on a boat personally!)