TR-6 Switches

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Switches
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:07:39 -0400
Hello listers,

        I have a pretty simple question. I am placing an order with TRF before
the
deadline for the special and was wondering about the switches I need for the
"A" posts. On the drivers side there are 3 holes and 1 small hole for a
screw. On the passenger side, there are only 2 holes and 1 for a screw.
Which switches do I need? I have wiring harness for a 73 but most of the car
is 70. I am also installing an interior light that fits on the tunnel cover.
Does anyone have a picture of the "A" posts? That way it would give me a
better idea as to which ones I should order. Also, I noticed that some have
2 connector and some have 1. What is the difference?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick