RE: Radiator.com

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: Radiator.com
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:33:01 -0400
Cc: <wbcc@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@egroups.com>
Well I am going to try that number cause the one I was given was
(707)747-7000 which I can tell you was a management recuiter.

It seems that number is a lawyer :-(

As for the other emails tried them all and got bounced back like this:
The original message was received at Wed, 30 May 2001 13:57:49 -0400
from root@localhost
auctions@radiator.com
kris@radiator.com
help@radiator.com

Boy this is someone who really doesn't want business.

David A. Templeton