Re: Looking for TR3 blueprints or tech drawings

Subject: Re: Looking for TR3 blueprints or tech drawings
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 15:16:52 -0500
A recent thread on the subject concluded that all known drawings are the
property of British Motor Heritage in the UK. They may allows visiting
scholars to examine them but for UK legal reasons they do not make copies
available at this time. Check the archives for the details.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com