Fw: virus

To: "Quinten Hodges" <CRLefty@AOL.com>, "Nate" <royals_db@hotmail.com>, "matt mcmullen" <flyboy706@yahoo.com>, "Mark Kuyf" <Jander@ooz.net>, "Le Bryan" <Simple_12@hotmail.com>, "Junior" <Y4k0007@AOL.com>, "Jesse Gill" <jesse_gill@hotmail.com>, "Francois Codrons" <Fcodrons@yahoo.com>, "Dan" <FlyMX5@hotmail.com>, "Damian" <Damian@ampersand.on.ca>, "Colin Caissie" <3Caissie@home.com>, "Chris Oates" <Asuna_93@hotmail.com>, "Celine" <CelineChilds@hotmail.com>, "Bubola, Robert & Laura" <rbubola@golden.net>, "Bonnie Lynn Holdack" <Bonnie_BC@hotmail.com>, "Andrew Gidzinski" <agidzinski@hotmail.com>, "Active Matrix" <active-matrix@home.com>, <VWofT@yahoogroups.com>, <w-t_audifans@yahoogroups.com>, <quattro@audifans.com>, "S Yuen" <yuen58@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: virus
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 02:58:19 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Rave Racer
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 2:51 AM

I received this from a freind.  I don't know if it's real or not, but I had it
on my machine and deleted it.  June 1 being two days away, I would check this
out.  There was a long list of forwaded messages attached to the message when
I got it, so it's been around.  If somebody catches it after the June 1
deadline and nothing happened let me know.

Received the following from a friend.  Please follow the directions to find
and delete the file.  I did find this virus on my hard drive.

Virus software can not detect it. It will not become active until June1,
2001, at that point it will become active and will be too late.  It wipes
out all files and folders on the hard drive.  This virus travels through
e-mail and migrates to the C:\windows\command folder.

To find it and delete it off your computer, do the following:

Go to the START button. Go to FIND or SEARCH - Go to FILES & FOLDERS - Make
sure the find box is searching the C drive. Type in: SULFNBK.EXE  & begin
search.

If it finds it, highlight it and press the Del key on your keyboard. Close
the find dialog box. Open the Recycle Bin.  Find the file and delete it
from
the Recycle bin. You should be safe.

The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY e-mail to
in
the past few months.  I do not know how long this has been on my computer.

DO NOT RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE.  McAFEE NOR NORTON CAN DETECT IT

BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME A VIRUS UNTIL JUNE 1ST. IT WILL BE TO LATE THEN.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!!
George

---