GT6 For Sale

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 For Sale
From: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:13:01 -0400
     I am posting this for a friend. My friend Stephen Jones has a GT6 Mk3
for sale. It is not running, but much better than a parts car and could be
made a driver without too much trouble. It is missing a couple of brake
parts. It is presently parked under a tarp here in Tehachapi, CA. He will
deliver for gas costs in the SoCal area. He is not greedy and is open to
offers. His number is 661-821-0414.
     His reason for selling: He has 4 GT6's and an MGB-GT ( a coup man, he
doesn't like roadsters).
     Does anyone know of the email address of other lists to post this on?

     Bill Brewer
     From Lurk Mode
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's