Re: Hogging the fast lane

Subject: Re: Hogging the fast lane
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 07:33:17 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
"Scott A. Roberts" wrote:

> When
> they keep it up, I tap the brake just enough to flash my brake lights.

I like to shoot at gratuitous brake lights in the fast lane, they make
good targets !

Article in the LA Times a few years ago ... seems this woman was doing
55 in the fast lane, heavy traffic, large gap in front of her, and
someone came up close behind her and flashed their lights.  So she
slowed down.  Took a warning shot from a .38 in the back window.  The
paper talked about how terrible 'road rage' was, but my reaction was
'Good !  There's one driver who won't hog the fast lane anymore' <g>

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver - got to have _some_ defense against idiots in SUVs
!