Re: update on the PI...

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: update on the PI...
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:08:15 +0100
Hi Dave
It looks just like Triumph Mimosa Yellow(on my monitor), now you could use a
genuine Triumph colour and still have your chosen colour! We just repainted
the Dolomite, to freshen it up a bit, Mimosa is not that green yellow that
it looked before, it is a very yellow yellow!

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD. Olive Green (wouldn't look out of place on a battle field)
1968 2000 Saloon. Dolphin Grey (will change colour if ever resprayed due to
too many comments like hasn't it been in primer long enough?)
1972 2.5PI Saloon. Maple Brown (the lovely chocolate colour not that
horrible Russet, red brown!)
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850. Mimosa yellow (not quite the gold yellow of
Inca, Painter said it is nearly all yellow pigment and clear (bulk component
that I don't remember the name of!))
1975 Toledo in restoration! Ice Blue, (car can be seen in the Nov 1994
Practical Classics Issue Dolomite Buyers Guide for those of you who keep
them!)

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.