Re: TR3 V8 Conversion - response #3

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, <kmr@pil.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 V8 Conversion - response #3
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:14:13 -0400
Ok, so I was half asleep when I wrote that... my intent was that the
engine(which can get you there faster) may be heavier, and thus a greater
weight: i.e.: momentum to overcome. I didn't mean that it is harder to stop
when you go faster, um, faster...:) Anyway- I does seem that way sometimes
tho...! (Like when you go 0-60 in a 45 zone cause you mashed the pedal too
hard, and you see a cop ahead. It takes forever to get back where you should
be!)

Scott