Need a quick private reply on Insurance

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a quick private reply on Insurance
From: tom winslow <tom_winslow@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:20:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: tom.winslow@prodelin.com
I am in NC.

Will someone please email me the contact info for one
or more of the insurance companies that you'all are
using for antique cars - that is licensed in NC?

I realize that this subject has been beat to death but
I cannot locate the information from previous threads.

Just a quick note is all I need.

My insurance company tells me that they cannot add a
fifth vehicle to my policy and must write a new
policy. So, I will remove the TR4 and add the new
Dodge RAM.

My work enail is tom.winslow@prodelin.com

Thanks,

tw