Young owners

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Young owners
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:29:28 -0600
I saw an interesting sight yesterday, a fellow with a 1979 Spit jump
starting his wife's 1995 Saturn.  The Spit owner is relatively young (wife
was holding a baby) rescued the car from a older guy who had let it sit for
10 years.  The young owner had it repainted and it looks very nice - maybe
not a primo paint job but very decent.  It seems to run very nice.  I was
impressed that he would buy such a thing, and to see a young fellow do good.
He loves the car, and the fact that it doesnt have transistors (perhaps not
entirely correct).  I hope he's not reading some of these posts, he probably
would be very embarassed and probably insulted.

John Lumia
Louisville, CO