Fwd: FS: 71 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: FS: 71 TR6
From: HCrown280zx@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:34:50 EDT
From: HCrown280zx@cs.com
Full-name: HCrown280zx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:07:14 EDT
Subject: FS: 71 TR6
To: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

I am selling a 71 TR6 for a friend of mine.  This in one beautiful car and if
i could put up the money, I would buy it myself.  I am envious of the person
who will purchase it.  The car has 119,xxx miles and is almost rust free
(nothing buy little rock chips).  It is a perfect daily driver or a
magnificant piece of iron for restoration.  It has been garaged from day one.
 The car is yellow, the top is in real good shape (the windows are somewhat
yellow).  There are two small dings in the front lip of the hood (bonnet if I
understand you guys correctly).  The engine seems very strong and tight (we
have the documents on the complete overhaul at approx. 30k miles ago).  It
may require some carb work as it has set for 3 years and requires some choke
to run.  She has almost brand new Goodyears on her.  I do not have pics yet
but they would not be too hard to put together.  The car is in St. Louis
Missouri.  We are pricing it at $7500 and I know the first person who sees
this car will buy it.  (I only wish it were me).

TIA
Herb Crown