Re: List Demographics

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Demographics
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 23:10:24 EDT
Guess I picked a bad week to stop sniffing Castrol R....

Current Age: 48 (almost)
Gender: Male
Age at 1st LBC: 5 (Dad bought a new 10 in fall 1958.  I haven't been without
one
 since.)
Total LBC Ownership To Date: well over 30 (which includes a brief fling with
a Sunbeam-Talbot 90 MkII Drophead, and thankfully doesn't include the five
Volvos, the Corvair, the Honda 600 Coupe or the 51 Chevrolet, none of which
I'll mention here 'cause they're kinda mostly not really British)
Total Triumphs Owned To Date: well over 30
Current Triumph Ownership: well over a dozen, including a couple that
actually kinda-sorta run even
Marital Status: married once...but I got over it and still ended up with two
great children ;-)
Geographic Area: Albany, NY (Northeast US, where deer and salt trucks are a
car's worst enemies)

--Andy Mace