Tr3a brake line planning

To: davidt@opentext.com
Subject: Tr3a brake line planning
From: wallaces@superaje.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:57:46 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
David,
I have a few pictures of this on my website at www.triumphaddenda.com, or you
can go directly to the brake pipe thumbnail page at
http://www.geocities.com/wallaces_21/thumbs2.html.
My car is a LHD 1960 3a (TS81417L)
Hope it helps,
Regards,
Jim Wallace
in the nation's capital
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>

I am currently looking at the diagram of the "Handbrake system" in
the
Haynes manual (fig9.11) and from all appearences the front brake line route
across the front member. But, where do the lines connect to on the frame?

It is showing a RHD car and the stop switch is on the right side. I figure
just tucked under the tower support. Is this the same location on the LHD?
If someone has some pics of this it would be great.

Thanks
David A. Templeton