Re: Demographics

To: wbrazinski@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Demographics
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:04:24 FILETIME=[DB465AD0:01C0FFD2]
>From: "Hotmail" <wbrazinski@hotmail.com>
>To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Demographics
>Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:05:23 -0500
>
>Seems like there are a ton of guys from Illinois !  Who is hosting the
>party??
>
>Wayne
>Plainfield, IL

   W'all... That depends! Next year the Champagne British Car Festival
   will feature Triumph as the honored marque... I would  suggest you
   mark you calendar now and reserve Memorial Day Weekend.

   Plans are in flux, at the moment, but rest assured it will be a fun
   party all weekend long...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)