Re: TR3 Door Cappings

To: "Brewer, Bill" <bbrewer@LEHIGHCEMENT.COM>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Door Cappings
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:26:51 -0700
Bill,

I just looked in the box with all my interior parts.  The cappings that go
over the back of the cockpit have screws with silver washers, but the ones
that go on the doors have no screw holes in them.  I left myself a note that
says it goes on before the door panel, but as I recall, there wasn't
anything other than friction holding them in place.

Bob