Re: Mashed potatoes (no LBC)

To: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Re: Mashed potatoes (no LBC)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:37:04 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Steven Newell
>Well, I'm not sure which is more original for a Triumph. Of course regular
"classic" potatoes are correct for any car of UK origin. But as instant
mashed
potatoes were created by a Canadian
government employee who set out in the early '60s to find a way for
northern
Europeans to store food safely, they also have good provenance and might be
correct for the TR3B and later. To the best of my knowledge, VTR would not
deduct
points for instant potatoes. Andy, is this in the judging rulebooks?
<

What's his name.  I wish to creat a shrine alongside my shrine for the
inventor of powdered eggs.

Dave