My TR4 telling me something ?

To: Triumph Net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: My TR4 telling me something ?
From: Michael Hart <harty47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All, Saturday night I let my son drive the TR4, he's a good driver and
respects the car, although he does drive hard. Anyway, Sunday I'm missing the
cap nut on the rear carb float bowl. Luckily I knew where a set of H6's were
just lying around, so got that problem under control. Today ( Monday ), I took
the 4 to my mechanic to lube everything because he has a lift. Picked up
tonight, and after a quick stop, the starter went out. Have one coming in
Wednesday morning, I hope, so that I can still make it to Breckenridge that
day. I think " shes " (not meant to be anti feminist), trying to tell me not to
have anyone else touch her. What's the general opinion ?

Thanks, Mike

63 TR4 Surrey Top
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.