Re: Last Call GT6 +( in San Diego)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last Call GT6 +( in San Diego)
From: "Zenon Barelka" <zenonb@home.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 23:39:12 -0700
I apologize for the omission.  I am located in San Diego.  The response was
heartwarming as  my previous post only had one response.  My objective is to
find someone who can do something with these cars.  I have sold my house and
have moved into an apartment while waiting for the new house to be built.
The GT6s represent a project that I was never able to get to.  The first one
has an excellent body.  In fact a better body than any GT6 project that I
previously started.

The first car has a marginal, non Triumph paint job and unfortunately,
flared wheel wells on the bonnet.  It is missing the transmission and most
of the body trim.

The second car has a rusted body but is complete and the trim is in good
condition.  The transmission was  rebuilt before it developed engine
problems.  When I bought it, I was told that #6 had zero compression.  I
never checked it out.  I was going to use it as parts donor vehicle for the
first car.

If someone wants to give me $$$, I would be thrilled.  I am trying to save
them from the unmentionable rather than recover any cash.

Zenon